We take great pride in our work and carefully adhere to specifications, customer care and health and safety. This attention to detail and our total focus on quality adds value to clients and ensures complete peace of mind that the job is in good hands.
We also take account of our surroundings - sensitivity is just as important as progress, and our staff are trained to work in a manner that reduces the potential for disruption. This enables organisations to carry on with their day-to-day activities, with minimal interference to routine.
If you would like to know more about our painting and decorating services, please call on the numbers at the top of the page.
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much will it cost to paint my house?
The only realistic way to give a comprehensive quotation is to visit and do a complete on site assessment. There are many things to factor into the costing of painting your house, including what condition the existing paint work is in, what sort of existing products will need painting over, whether there are any repairs needed, whether there are any bold colours that may need extra coats to cover, and whether there are there any safety issues for our staff.
- We want to paint our house, will you do the preparation?We will give you guidance as to what tools would be best to use but unfortunately we don't offer this service. We believe that to appreciate a good job is to set the ground work and reap the rewards of your labour by seeing how well you have prepared your 'canvas'. Please refer to our decorative consulting section for more tool selection guidance.
- We live a far way from town would you give us a quote?
We will quote out of town but we will ask you a number of questions to get an indication of your requirements and possibly estimate a figure over the phone. If this figure sounds within your budget then we will come to your site to give a firm quotation. Out of town work will incur travel and/or accommodation charges.
- Do you do interiors?Yes we will paint both indoors and outdoors. Please refer our services section.
- We have the paint but no longer have the time - would you be able to do our painting using our paint?
Yes we have no problem with that. However, the product you have must be suitable for the job at hand.
- I have some colours in mind but I'm not sure if they will work, can you help with colour selection?
We are more than happy to help you through the colour selection process and show you how to sample colours correctly. Please refer to our decorative consulting service.
- Whose paint do you recommend?It is fair to say we have our preferred suppliers; however, every brand has strengths in different areas. Product recommendation or selection is purely on a job at hand basis rather than an across the board style preference.